1 November 2007

Battery Water

I was possibly too blurred to know better then, about two hours after I came home from starting my first day at the new office*, that I pumped RM40 worth of petrol at the Mobil station in SS14. In the process I bought a banana shortcake and a bottle of battery water.

It might not sound any weird or so, but the fact goes that the eagerness to go home must have overwhelmed me. Or the possibility that I was too tired from the journey to Cheras from Subang, to and fro?

Indeed, so much so until I actually forgotten that my car battery was maintenance-free.

Yeah.

* Transferred to the HQ and was on the first day at work. Met quite a lot of new people, especially some whom I have heard of but have never actually met during my stint at the subsidiary.

No comments: